Coaching is a unique and extraordinarily powerful approach to supporting clients. Coaching is also a revolutionary approach to human development that embodies a philosophy of empowerment with a process of ongoing support. Coaching helps functional people reach extraordinary goals.
Whether you are facing challenges in your personal life or at work, coaching is a very efficient process to help you.
If you are facing the following (or similar) challenges I can help you:
- Your work-life balance is difficult, you don’t have enough time for your family and yourself
- You are facing a big challenge or transition in your life or at work
- You current life is in at dead-end and you don’t know how to move forward
- You would like to realize a dream or live your passions but you hesitate
- You feel that your life is chaotic and you would like to bring more stability to it
- Or you just want to reach your full potential and do your best in life!
Whos is Pierre?
I am a Certifed Coach with almost two decades of experience as a leader of people. Over the years I have supported, negociated with and helped many people at work and in life. I have been through many intentional life changing transitions and I have travelled a lot for work and for pleasure. All those experiences have helped me understand a great deal about human nature and how to succeed in life. Now I want to contribute to the success of others.
Coaching is a very efficient way to reach your goals. The coaching process which takes place on a weekly basis for a minimum period of four months, will ensure that you will clearly identify your objectives and you will work regularly to reach them.
Coaching is about exploring all your possibilities in all the areas of your life. If you get to the realization that something is possible, you will certainly give it a try.
I like to work with the individuals from all walks of life to help them face the challenges in their personal lives. Transition coaching is designed to help people going through difficult changes in their lives that require the support of the coaching process.
I can help you develop the tools and strategies that will make a real difference in your life. Coaching can help you bridge the big gap between where you are and what you want to achieve!
How I work with clients
Real change takes a lot of time and effort. I offer 2 typical packages but we can design a package together that will meet your requirements.
Contact me for a free sample coaching session. Click here.
I am a specialist in major life transitions
What I teach, do I live!
John C. Maxwell
This quote is really paramount to me. If I had not been through huge transitions myself, I would not pretend that I could really help people change their lives!
Be the change you want to see in the world!
Also, In order to live my passion and my dreams and show people that it can be done, I have decided to undertake my biggest transition in my life and career in the hope that it will inspire people to take their own journey and to live their passion and their dream (see more in About Pierre/long bio).
I can help you:
- Accelerate the process so you can go through a major life transition successfully
- Avoid the huge waste of time and money that can be generated by a major life transition
- Help you gain many years by taking the right path and making the right decisions
- Find harmony in your life
Examples of major life transitions:
- Separation, divorce
- Children arrive
- Bankruptcy major change in income
- Career change: Job Loss, or transition, Promotion, relocation
- Mid-life crisis
Results will be:
- The transition will be a success
- You will take the right decisions and take the right direction in your life
- Gain many years in your life by avoiding major setbacks (financial, relationships, etc…)
- Restore or implement harmony in your life
- You will build a solid financial future
- You will have a clear direction in your life
- You will take charge of your life
Here is the story of my big transitions:
During the course of my life I have been through many major and normal transitions like any other human beings. I have also initiated major intentional transitions that have had a profound influence on who I became as a human being. Here is an overview:
- In 1992, at the age of 27, I decided to return to school full time after 5 years of working as a Civil engineering technician, to undertake my engineering degree in another city. I sold my car and left for Montreal from Quebec City with only 1500$ in my pocket. I knew that this investment of 4 years in my life would create a difficult financial situation in the short term but it would significantly improve my life in the long run.
- In 1997, I started a union movement with 2 colleagues and became the leader of the group. The negotiation lasted 14 months and it was an uphill battle to defend our rights. This was a very tough and rewarding experience which ended with a positive outcome (decent wages and secure jobs) for about 25 employees.
- In 2005, I worked on a recovery team (6 months) for Bell south in Louisiana and Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina. This was the beginning of a three year journey abroad which allowed me to work also in the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Prince-Edward Island and Nova-Scotia.
- In 2013, I became a professional coach and consultant and then I undertook the biggest challenge of my life by resigning from a comfortable and lucrative job at Bell Mobility, after 14 years in the Bell family, in order to live my passion fully.
I help people take charge of their life
Take charge of your life!
Lead your life instead of just accepting your life!
Taking charge of your life, what does this sentence really means?
The majority of people think that they cannot have control over their lives because of all the things and circumstances they cannot control in life. But this is a wrong perception of life! There are many things that we can control in our lives and when we have developed the tools to better navigate in this world of uncertainty, we become more focused and we find meaning, purpose and happiness.
Through coaching I can help you:
- Assess where you are in your life
- Define what you really want and help you find your direction in life.
- Understand what are the tools and strategies required to have a successful life
- Develop the tools and strategies that will help you reach you goals
- Improve your time management
- Improve your financial management
- Improve your relationships
- Identify the bad habits that prevent you from becoming successful and replace them with good ones
- Be more happy, fulfilled.
What you don’t know hurts!
Everybody knows the expression: ’’what we don’t know doesn’t hurt’’
On the contrary everything that we don’t know about success in life hurts us a lot.
- What we don’t know about human relationships leads to many divorce, breakdowns, etc…!
- What we don’t know about communicating well can create conflicts!
- What we don’t know about managing our emotions has a bad impact on our lives!
- What we don’t know about how to manage our money prevents us from reaching more financial freedom!
- What we don’t know about how human beings operate hurts us badly!
- What we don’t know about the power we have to plan our own lives with vision hurts us badly!
Life is made of problems and you cannot avoid them. By learning these skills you will be well equipped to deal with problems much more easily. Success is simply the ability to solve problems. Successful people are people who resolve the basic problems of life easily and then they move on to create a meaningful life.
Life is also made of tragedies… We will all lose someone to death, we will all face tremendous adversity in our lives. Nobody can avoid it. But with the knowledge of success, you will be able to go through these tragedies more easily and find meaning in them.
I help people design the life of their dreams
The poorest of all men is not the one without a nickel to his name. He is the fellow without a dream… (He is like) a great ship made for the mighty ocean but trying to navigate in a mill pound. He has no port to reach, no lifting horizon, no precious cargo to carry. His hours are absorbed in routine and petty tyrannies. Small wonder if he gets dissatisfied, quarrelsome and fed up. One of life’s greatest tragedy is a person with a 10 by 12 capacity and a two by four soul.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
Designing the life of your dreams, what does this sentence really means?
Definition of a dream (John C Maxwell):
It is an inspiring picture of the future that energizes your mind, will, and emotions, empowering you to do everything you can to achieve it.
It is possible to live your dreams. There is a way to assess the feasibility of your dreams and then implement a plan to reach them.
A dream without a plan is only a fantasy.
A dream with a plan can become a reality.
Everybody has dreams! What is yours?
Through coaching I can help you:
- Identify your dream
- Assess what is required to reach you dream
- Devise a strategy to work toward your dream
- Accompany you in the process of making it real
How much time or money have you invested in developing yourself in your life?
The answer to this question is directly proportional to your success in life.
For a similar price to that of a trip to the Caribbean, you will begin a process that will change your life. If you choose to make the trip instead, you know that when you will return, nothing will have changed…
For the average Canadian who earns around 50000$/year, this represents between 0.17% to 0.25% of the net revenue they will earn over a period of 30 years. This is a very small investment for undertaking a journey that will change your life considering that the same average Canadian will change his car about 6 times in the same 30 years and spend close to 17% of their net revenue on cars.
Benefits of having a coach:
- Solve your current challenges and live a more fulfilling and balanced life!
- Define what you want for your future!
- Develop the tools and strategies to help you get there!
The profound changes in a person’s life takes time and effort and the coaching approach is best suited to support and generate these profound changes.
Please note that it will be necessary to invest around 3 hours per week to complete homework/request/challenge, etc… that will be given by your coach. If you think that it is too much, this means you are not really committed to make real change.
Pay as you go: No payments are required upfront and you can leave whenever you want without any penalty.
4 months package:
|Sessions durations||90 minutes|
|Number of sessions/month||3|
|Total number of sessions||12|
6 months package:
|Sessions durations||90 minutes|
|Number of sessions/month||3|
|Total number of sessions||18|
|Sessions durations||30 to 90 minutes|
|Number of sessions/month||at your convenience|
|Total number of sessions||12 minimum (in order to ensure progress and deep change)|